The Resource "Every f---ing day of my life"
- "Every f---ing day of my life"
- Statement of responsibility
- HBO Documentary Films presents ; a Quinto Malo Films production ; produced by Jaime Davila ; director, Tommy Davis
- Title variation
- One minute to nine
- "In the early morning hours of May 1, 2005, Wendy Maldonado, a mother of four in Grant Pass, Oregon, called 911 in hysterics. 'I just killed my husband, ' she confessed, adding, 'I just want my kids to be safe.' When the operator asked how long her husband had abused her, Maldonado replied, 'Every f---ing day of my life.' The film follows Maldonado and her family in the days before she begins serving a ten-year sentence for the crime ... Drawing on intimate family footage, the documentary paints a revealing portrait of the seemingly desperate conditions that drove Wendy and son Randy to plead guilty to manslaughter in connection with the killing of Aaron Maldonado."--Container
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director, cinematographer, Tommy Davis ; editor, Geof Bartz ; music, Leo Heiblum, Jacobo Lieberman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: Not rated
- LC call number
- LC item number
- E93 2010
- Interviews with Wendy and Randy Maldonado, and others
- live action
ContextContext of "Every f---ing day of my life"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Every f---ing day of my life"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lincc.org/resource/5hcVfcinqQ8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lincc.org/resource/5hcVfcinqQ8/">"Every f---ing day of my life"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lincc.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lincc.org/">LINCC (Libraries in Clackamas County)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by LINCC (Libraries in Clackamas County). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...